Me: I love food!! I am a foodie ❤
Also Me: I need healthy food, I need to stop eating junk and reduce weight
There is always a battle going on between the foodie me and the staying healthy me, now in such cases it becomes really difficult to choose one!! But not anymore and thanks to Epigamia for introducing variety of yogurts both sweet and savoury. They have low fat content and high protein content. They are rich in fibre and preservative free.
It comes in variety of flavours like:
Alphonso mango, wild raspberry, green apple,vanilla bean, natural, strawberry, blueberry, honey banana (90 gms cups) They are priced at Rs. 38
Also they have launched snack packs which has a cup of yogurt and chunky granola and barley puffs, it comes in four flavours:
Sweet- Alphonso Mango, Strawberry with Granola Chunks. It is 112 gms of cup, comes with a plastic spoon and is priced at Rs. 60.
Savoury- Cream n Onion, Jalepeno with Barley Puffs. It is 104 gms of cup and also comes with a plastic spoon and is priced at Rs. 50
My personal favourite amongst these are-
- Alphonso Mango- With or without granola I am in love with this flavour since it was launched in the market, it used to be my snacking partner. It has a kick of flavour, so refreshing and fresh. One can feel the taste of fresh juicy mangoes. I eat one cup with granola for breakfast and love it, if you wish you can have two cups at a time depending upon your diet.
- Cream n Onion- This is my most favourite yogurt, it is savoury, rich, delicious, creamy and with a pop of refreshing taste. It is so good that I wanted to have more and more of it. We can eat it mixed with barley puff as well as we can add the yogurt and barley puffs to chopped vegetables and make it a salad. This can be eaten as a meal. I added cucumber in barley puff and yogurt mixture and it tasted so refreshing and was quite filling.
- Natural- It is thick natural yogurt which can be used as a base for sweet or savoury dishes. This is the only yogurt out of all the yogurts which I wasn’t able to eat alone. I added fruits in it and kept it in freezer for sometime and it tasted divine. It can be eaten when you crave desserts and sweets a fantastic replacement for desserts.
- Strawberry- Strawberry flavours don’t usually attract me but this one is so natural that I couldn’t resist myself from eating it. It comes in a snack pack with granola as well which tastes great.
- Wild Raspberry- This is one flavour I am repurchasing again and again. I am in love with this flavour it has the kick of berry flavour along and has a perfect blend of sweetness in it. I usually eat it for my evening snacks mixed with cornflakes as cornflakes neutralizes the sweetness.
Things that must be kept in mind while consumption and storage are:
- Always keep them refrigerated
- Make sure you finish before expiry date
Only concern for some people is their price as there are other yogurts available in the market for lesser price, but to me this isn’t a concern as the their quality is worth every penny spent. So go ahead people try these snacking options which are associated with health, taste and variety.
I would rate them 5/5 because there is nothing wrong with them!!
You can buy them online from here
Let me know your experience with Epigamia Yogurts 🙂
My Shopping Story