A bath regime must include four things – Shower Gel, Body Scrub, Body Lotion and Body Mist/ Eau De Cologne. I have always relied on one brand to complete my bath regime and that is – The Body Shop. They are 100% vegan and free from cruelty.
I have tried many drugstore shower gels but they were very harsh on my skin and contain parabens, that was the time I decided to go for The Body Shop. It is very essential for me to take bath with a shower gel that keeps me refreshed throughout the day. According to me shower gels must be mild, cleansing and should have a good natural fragrance. I have tried their Satsuma, Strawberry, British rose range and now I switched to Fuji Green Tea range.
- This range is formulated with antioxidant green tea from Japan which refreshes and detoxifies skin.
- The shower gel is mild and with a refreshing mild green tea fragrance which is perfect for summers. I love the fragrance of this range.
- It can be used with a loofah for gentle exfoliation, I use the same.
- It has transparent plastic packaging with a black lid at the top.
- It is a soap-free formulation.
- 250ml shower gel retails for Rs 345/-.
I am a firm believer of layering with the same range because by doing so the fragrance persists. Next, I use The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea replenishing gel lotion.
- It has the similar mild refreshing fragrance as of shower gel and the smooth texture helps in moisturizing my skin in just one go.
- It has a mild formulation which is perfect for skin during summers.
- The packaging of a lotion is user-friendly as it has a pump on top of it which comes with a lid preventing the lotion from reacting with the environmental conditions.
- 250ml body lotion retails for Rs 575/-
After applying body lotion I use The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau De Cologne, it completes my blissful bath regime. It is light and wearable.100 ml of Eau De Cologne retails for Rs 1295/-.
- As the other products in the range, it is mild and wearable.
- 100 ml of Eau De Cologne retails for Rs 1295/-.
After layering my skin with these three, it feels so refreshing and detoxifying which gets me going through the scorching heat of Delhi. I do apply Eau De Cologne once again in the middle of the day to keep up the fragrance. The best part about The Body Shop is they have a lot of ongoing discounts throughout the year, even now mother’s day discount is there which is 25% off on purchase of any 4 products and 30% off on purchase of any 5 products.
To me Fuji Green Tea Range of The Body Shop is a big yes, I am really happy with how
- They make my bath experience so refreshing, detoxifying and rejuvenating.
- Their cute green packaging is like an icing on the cake.
- Their sizes are good enough to last a season, so definitely they are worth buying.
Go ahead and buy this amazing range from the stores near you or you can also buy this online from their official website. Click here to buy!
P.S. I use body scrub as well but due to a minor skin issue my doctor advised not to exfoliate my body with body scrubs for a couple of months, that is the reason I go for mild exfoliation with the loofah and shower gel.